imprezzi hatch 2007

aucky

ok guys n girls av decided to do a build thread for my hatch.its not going to be a fire breathing monster  ;) just more so i can put everything in the same thread i do to the car.

So my car is a 2007 impreza wrx, 80,000 miles, full service history.

mods on the car when i bought it

EBC grooved n dimpled rear disks and EBC pads all round and a remap,dont no bhp as no graph just bill for it.

couple pictures of car

post-3285-0-48729100-1439588461_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-06221500-1439588478_thumb.jp

dont really have a plan for car yet so will just see how things turn out.First thing i wanted to do was make it more scooby like as standed just looks like a plain old hatchback,so first mod i got myself a sti rear spoiler,genuine subaru item not a fiberglass replica,so was out with the spray gun again,

post-3285-0-58324100-1439589921_thumb.pn

post-3285-0-50886700-1439589940_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-05672100-1439590010_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-17004900-1439590028_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-23856300-1439590052_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-02236200-1439590070_thumb.jp

post-3285-0-29542700-1439590091_thumb.jp

So thats it so far till next time,Hmm what to do next  :P

• Like 2

I see the two tinnies are gone by the time that spoiler has changed colour [emoji23]

Good place to start. The spoiler makes a world of difference. Much more Scooby like. Looks good.

Tinnies was my reward [emoji6]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

looking good.

need any rear light overlay? ;)

Thanks.not at min mate a think the clear look fits a silver car,but if a change my mind i no who to get them from [emoji6]

• Like 1

Great addition mate you should notice instantly the difference.... should feel more responsive now from 3000-5000 rpm

Not had chance to get out in car today, but am sure it will be better, as standed filter was full of dirt, leaves and a couple of moths lol so car will breath better now [emoji12]

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Thanks.not at min mate a think the clear look fits a silver car,but if a change my mind i no who to get them from [emoji6]

me :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/neoquip/m.html?item=291543284476&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I was thinking more the smoked for your car :)

That's nice man makes them look loads better. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1441268386.377167.jpg

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

Yeah sould transform front of car,then when wheels are changed it souldn't look like a boring hatch no more.i like your soc number plate cover [emoji2]

Yeah sould transform front of car,then when wheels are changed it souldn't look like a boring hatch no more.i like your soc number plate cover [emoji2]

Thanks I get a mate of mine to make them so if you want any let me know can get a set ordered.

What wheels you going for?

--

I have a set bk racing alloys am putting on at min which i got for my blobeye till finaces improve (off work wi bad back [emoji22] ) i have seen a hatch wrx with same wheels on and they look pritty good i think but only 17".then goin upgrade to 18"rota gtr drift or rota t2r drift as i like wheels with the dished design.

• Like 1

Well changing the grill on a hatch isnt the 5 min easy job like on the bug or blobeye,on the hatch you have to remove the complete front bumper to get to the screws under the grill.here is a before and after shot,sorry my phone dont do great pictures.

Before

post-3285-14413964836_thumb.png

After

post-3285-144139650393_thumb.png

• Like 2

Looking good mate :) let's hope one of your side lights doesn't blow In the next few days! your have to take bumper off all over again lol

James

Yeah dont no what they was thinking when they did this car [emoji15]

Yer I want to change mine to LED I hate the yellow sidelights. But it's crazy to change them. It says in the book take it to subaru to change the bulbs. Wounded if they would charge you for it as its by design.

--

I feel your pain I have a side light out went to change it on the road where I live and realised just how much was involved changing it and thought bugger that il save it for when I have garage space!

What a stupid design, its not easy on earlier Impreza from what I've heard so must just be stupid designers

James

I feel your pain I have a side light out went to change it on the road where I live and realised just how much was involved changing it and thought bugger that il save it for when I have garage space!

What a stupid design, its not easy on earlier Impreza from what I've heard so must just be stupid designers

James

I wonder if Halfords will do it for £3 [emoji23]
  • Like 1