imprezzi hatch 2007

aucky

just got back from sheffield,got the new exhaust fitted.went with the cobra system with the quad pipes.very happy with it,got a nice noise and not that loud it becomes annoying in the car.can not fault the work the guys do at cobrasport at sheffield,its the 3rd exhaust i'v had of them so new it would be how i liked it.only cat back at min as mot due in december then will have the rest done.here a picture before it gets dark.  :D  B)

post-3285-0-82577000-1446048111_thumb.jp

Looking good there mate, have the welcomed in the new century yet by upgrading the playstation in the withing area ?

Looks really nice did they cut the bumper for you?

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

Looking good there mate, have the welcomed in the new century yet by upgrading the playstation in the withing area ?

lol not sure mate,i did not get in the waiting room,they have moved it to a room on the side now were the drinks machine is,its not in the reception now,but my other half came with me and dragged me of shopping  :(

Looks really nice did they cut the bumper for you?

--

yeah mate they cut the hole in the diffuser for me,i wasnt 2 worried about that as i got plans to change that.

afternoon all,got some mishimoto parts today  :)

throttle body silicone hose.

post-3285-0-34864400-1446305624_thumb.jp

oil sandwich plate

post-3285-0-04256700-1446305699_thumb.jp

and finally water sensor housing

post-3285-0-37854000-1446305736_thumb.jp

so sould get my gauges working this week now  :P

• Like 2

fitted the silicone throttle body hose today  :) big improvment,i would say a must for anyone with the wrx.car is more responsive,before fitting if i tried to move of at 1500rpm i would have to put cluch down again and get it to about 2500rpm or it felt like it would stall,1500rpm now pulls away nice and smooth,unless this was just my car,what is anyone elses like?

second note,when i removed the original hose it had oil in it(see picture)their was some on the pipe on intercooler and round the seal were intercooler attach's to turbo,forgot take pictures of that lol,would it be a good idea to fit a catch can?

post-3285-0-10432600-1446404354_thumb.jp

Good work on the hoses[emoji1] I didn't get any better throttle response at low rece's although the turbo spools up a couple hundred rpm earlier with the increased air flow, as well as being able to take the cooler off easier lol, Catch can would work it's one of the things I'm looking at doing, just scared of chopping the wrong lines, to do it properly a twin can set up is suppose to be the best but 1 would work fine

• Like 1

yeah i'v look a some videos on youtube with 1 can and 2 can set ups.i also was looking at these air oil seperator set ups say better then catch cans as you dont have to keep emptying just fit and go,but not sure if it would fit my engine,here link 

I was just going to fit a cheap one and see how much oil ends up in it. Not much point spending big money if it only needs to be emptied once a year.

--

• Like 2

little update on a part i fitted.i changed the grill on the car a while ago and colour coded it to car,ever since i have just not felt any love for it,just didnt think it look't right and i also thought it was missing a little something.so after much thinking i wizzed it of and gave it a new colour,i was wanting it dark but not black so hit it with a nice dark grey,think it looks worlds better now,oh and the little thing it was missing a wrx badge so fix that as well,will get it back on car tommorow  :)

post-3285-0-50856200-1446749252_thumb.jp

i really need to get a better camera  :(

How much and where did it come from I have seen a few on eBay but expensive.

--

then i guess you have seen the 1 i got,but it is genuine subaru part,i did think about just buying some letters and making a backing plate for them,but dont think it would have look't as good

then i guess you have seen the 1 i got,but it is genuine subaru part,i did think about just buying some letters and making a backing plate for them,but dont think it would have look't as good

Yer nice to have the real part.

--