imprezzi hatch 2007

aucky

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah would be better if it could have sat level with bumper instead of being sat about a inch back.but still looks good and finish's the front of nice.in all years i have been driving i never used rear wiper,hate to see the half moon swoosh on rear windows they leave,so for £7 and 20min work i think its 1 best mods av done [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Yeah would be better if it could have sat level with bumper instead of being sat about a inch back.but still looks good and finish's the front of nice.in all years i have been driving i never used rear wiper,hate to see the half moon swoosh on rear windows they leave,so for £7 and 20min work i think its 1 best mods av done [emoji2]

Yer looks really clean I am very tempted after seeing that.

Exactly the same. That should be fun fitting. I have a 4-1 60mm gauge. Boost needle with oled display showing oil temp/pressure and voltage.

I feel a gauge is a must on a modified car. That way you can monitor what the car is saying. Early warning device.

• Like 1

I have a couple ideas for were to fit them,just see what i like best.souldnt be 2 hard to fit,only need to wire 1 up then can chain them all together.5 min job lol [emoji15]

Got a sandwich plate for oil sensors.mishimoto adapter for water on order.boost were i had the vac pipe fitter on my bug its diffrent to this engine so have to have another look were to put it on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,quick question,do you have to have a rear fog light by law and if necessary does it have to be in the cluster or can i move it.I remember older cars having them under bumper like spotlights,can you have 2 and does size of them matter.Cheers :D    

Hi guys,quick question,do you have to have a rear fog light by law and if necessary does it have to be in the cluster or can i move it.I remember older cars having them under bumper like spotlights,can you have 2 and does size of them matter.Cheers :D    

Rear fog is part of mot but can be any red light on the back of the car I think. I know a friend with an import and its stuck on the bumper.

What you planning?

Well am thinking of trying some them smoked ovelays on my rear lights but dont want to have to have a read peace in it i want the hole lights smoked if am having them.so was studying the car and the previouse owner i'm guessing had a towbar fitted as they have cut a square out the bottom of the rear defusser in the middle only thing i could think they have done it for.so i thought i could get a nice light to cover that up then could have the full smoke overlays.but then i also got thinking their is 2 red reflectors in the rear bumper,wondering if i could fit some fogs their and fix the hole in diffuser.

I know you need reflectors by law but if they where also lights might work.

Lot of jap spec sti hatches have a single centre fog where a tow bar would be so could be cool.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 1

I know you need reflectors by law but if they where also lights might work.

Lot of jap spec sti hatches have a single centre fog where a tow bar would be so could be cool.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

I'll have a look at them jap spec when a get pc back from shop later.its only a idea im my heas for car at min along with the meny other ideas.will decide after wednesday when i have had my exhaust fitted,woohoo very excited [emoji6]

• Like 1