imprezzi hatch 2007

aucky

17 hours ago, aucky said:

Dont no how they get grill of without the bumper coming off,it slides into 2 slots and is screwed to the bumper with 4 screws,unless they dont put screws in and just slide it in the slots at bottom,but they break easy when pulled at as i found when i changed my grill.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Yer think I will be happier to wait and do it properly, dont want to snap anything. 

• 4 weeks later...

53 minutes ago, salsa-king said:

you do know you can get the rear clear fog light lens from the uk? (about £70)

where does the red fog light thingie go?

i did ok then this 1 only cost me £40,the fog light goes on the rear diffuser like this

hatch rear.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, aucky said:

I'm same mate worst thing i did finding that site.i have to leave price on yen when mrs is in room so she dont no how much am wanting to spend emoji5.png

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Been on today that place is dangerous. What's it like with import charges and bits? 

@Xander i did not think the charges was bad,but it depends on size and lots things like delivery to home or just to nearest airport.i ordered a few things and charges kept going up then when i added last item i wanted that time charges went down,then i had some points to use that made the final cost less as well,if i share the charges equally on my items it work't out at about £20 a item.

you do know you can get the rear clear fog light lens from the uk? (about £70)

where does the red fog light thingie go?

i did ok then this 1 only cost me £40,the fog light goes on the rear diffuser like this

56c25f8fd21b8_hatchrear.jpg.37afdea91bd209b85f7b02fc444be524.jpg

I've been thinking of buying some lights from Japan but I've been worried too .. When you change to the jdm style the don't have a rear fog but two reverse lights so surely the loom it the boot is different, how did it convert did you have to cut the loom ?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'v not fitted it yet mate but it comes with all the wireing just feed wires to were you want it then am goin to cut foglight connector off in boot and use my own connector instead of solderin wires togeter.that way if i take bumper off i can just disconect it.

@kershaw-330sif you change your rear lights to jdm with 2 reverse lights then you will have to wire second reverse light in as uk it is wired for foglight does not effect me as i just extending what is their for foglight.

Oh so are you still running the o,e lights ? I was thinking about getting these http://www.rhdjapan.com/valenti-rear-jewel-led-tail-light-revo-set-impreza-grb-gh8.html and the fog you have and maybe do it like you said and just have one reverse light .. Hmm I just don't want a wiring nightmare, I'm an electrican so I know the theory but these new can bus systems can be a pain

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

Oh so are you still running the o,e lights ? I was thinking about getting these http://www.rhdjapan.com/valenti-rear-jewel-led-tail-light-revo-set-impreza-grb-gh8.html and the fog you have and maybe do it like you said and just have one reverse light .. Hmm I just don't want a wiring nightmare, I'm an electrican so I know the theory but these new can bus systems can be a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There very cool but expensive. 

I my clear light from eBay in the u.s was about £20 plus shipping then got a LED for the rear fog light. 

@stants i have made it myself,only one i could find to fit the hatch was in america and only fits left hand drive :sad: so i just look't at pictures of that and thought i could make that,so pulled dash to bits and out with dremel,hardest bit was desiding were to put gauges as i wanted to still be able to see all my oem dials,only way i managed that was to use prosport 42mm gauges .thanks @Xander will have to see how the finished product looks.

On 2/16/2016 at 6:48 PM, aucky said:

@Jay762 thats link to the foglight https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/42718 ,you could use any foglight really that you like,would just have to make the housing for it to go in.

it says....

Product Information

ONLY for Liberal rear diffuser (004-046-005 or 004-046-006) equip model. Nissan OEM rear foglight with Liberal LED valve. Switch is NOT included (NOT for sale).

did you buy that as well?

importing from japanparts, you have import duty/vat and parcel force handling charge to pay on to. 

if you go onto HMRC website and search COMMODITY codes, you can then find out the import duty % rate you'll pay fo rth goods you import. Make sure you ahve the correct commodity code on the packaging so you get charged correctly and not someone guessing a % rate that could be wring and too high.

My rear R205 defuser worked out at 3.5%

but 20% vat gets added etc as well :(

@Jay762 thats link to the foglight https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/42718 ,you could use any foglight really that you like,would just have to make the housing for it to go in.

it says....

Product Information

ONLY for Liberal rear diffuser (004-046-005 or 004-046-006) equip model. Nissan OEM rear foglight with Liberal LED valve. Switch is NOT included (NOT for sale).

did you buy that as well?

importing from japanparts, you have import duty/vat and parcel force handling charge to pay on to. 

if you go onto HMRC website and search COMMODITY codes, you can then find out the import duty % rate you'll pay fo rth goods you import. Make sure you ahve the correct commodity code on the packaging so you get charged correctly and not someone guessing a % rate that could be wring and too high.

My rear R205 defuser worked out at 3.5%

but 20% vat gets added etc as well :(

Its a foglight it will work on any diffuser.its made for the librel diffuser which as the flat triangle shape for it to sit but its a 30min job to make a backin plate to fit my difuser,thats customizing.dont need the swich as it workin from the oem switch on the stalk.switch is only needed if ur in country were your car not fitted with foglights,but its a 2 wire foglight so any on/off switch would work it just fine.its not hard to do only basic stuff.

• Like 1