Couldn't get turbo to boost on remap

Stay away from cobb, its a plug and flash thing, bad bad move.

Get it up to clinic for a health check as a starting point then go form there. No point in spending money for stuff you dont need. 

I'll look into a health check n there's someone called freak tune who maps using cobb so it's not generic map it's my car specific cos u av to send him ur file so he can play round with it bit like Justin on mps forums

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd stay away from cobb too. You just download maps for it don't you? Leave that for the yanks it's probably never been setup with uk fuels. I'd also recommend scoobyclinic especially with them being so close to you and they work on them motors day in day out so they know what to expect from it and will know if something isn't right.

Mine boosts at 1.49 peak and settles at around 1.3 after the remap when I put she'll fuel in. Mine was mapped on BP ultimate 97 because I don't have a Shell garage anywhere near me. Scoobyclinic also changed my spark plugs to a different grade to stop getting any problems when it was mapped on 97ron fuel so this could also be an issue with yours.