Good place for re-map

Classic 99

Hey guys im new the forum and have a few questions firstly im in the southeast and need a re-map can anyone recommend some one. And what kind of bhp am i looking at with mods. I have a 99 wrx with decat downpipe and ninja 2backbox, induction kit and fmic not fitted fmic yet as dnt know where to remap was considering ecutek. Any help would be great. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club. I'd highly recommend Duncan Graham @racedynamix. He mapped my car and done a brilliant job and I hear nothing but praise for him from other members. He is mainly based at Surrey rolling road but it is well worth the travel.

I see you are in Greenwich, we have a couple of members local to you and we hold a monthly meet in greenhithe near Bluewater.

As for power, with the mods you have I'd suggest you change to a 3 port boost solenoid (if it's UK) and upgrade the fuel pump. Just for safety. What fuel do you run on? If you use high octane like momentum 99 you will have a higher chance of good figures. Lastly, with a TD04 turbo and your set up you'll make 270-280 if it has a TD05 you could see up to 320.

I'm gonna send you a pm with a few details [emoji5]

• Like 1

Go ask the question on 22b where most of the well known mappers like Andy Forrest and Paul B frequent mate, Andy F called him Dung khan after seeing some of the cars he's mapped..

He also doesnt road test after dyno mapping and you do realise that your have no insurance cover while hes mapping your car on the road if your driving it?

Ah k yeah that changes things then.

To clarify, in the classic shape, WRX and STI are japanese import only models. Uk only had the UK turbo and P1, all the other specials like series macrae, catalunya etc were just cosmetic upgrades with optional prodrive upgrades, such as the PPP, based on the UK trubo.

P1 was based on a v5 sti Type R with some of the goodies removed (such as dccd) and more sound deadening.

Uk didnt get wrx and sti till the new age shape, 2001 onwards.

Standard turbo is unlikley to see 300, more like 260 ish with a td04 on a classic.

Thing with the first map is it make a massive difference to responce and how it drives. 

O would be an electric aerial on rear quarter on a wrx as well 

It varies from car to car, I've seen one that would do more than 245bhp without detting :o

Simply put not all cars achieve those figures so expect around 260 and anything else is a bonus, also varies from dyno to dyno.