Good place for re-map

Classic 99

In that sense expect little to no gain and all is a bonus. I've heard of classic on TD04 getting 284hp so let's say expect 240-285hp. Can't miss that target. I went from 211 to 234 on just a centre and rear box. 250 with decat and then 276 after map.

My ariel is like just ouside my window of which i need to pull out n push back in lol i will see u guys down there hopefully u can shed some light on what iv got.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

only 100% way i to look at the vin number, 16 digits uk car, 7 numbers and  its an import.

Jap cars have strange looking vin numbers.

Totaly different car but you can see the jap style vin.

30.jpg

In that sense expect little to no gain and all is a bonus. I've heard of classic on TD04 getting 284hp so let's say expect 240-285hp. Can't miss that target. I went from 211 to 234 on just a centre and rear box. 250 with decat and then 276 after map.

Tbh on the standard tubro i would really ignore the peak figure, drivability and response is the best improvement you get with the map

I would recommend Zen , always used JGM before 

Never used Duncan , was put off by a scoobyclinic mech so wouldnt go there 

not sure whos mapping at zen now? paul's off working for ecutek

not sure whos mapping at zen now? paul's off working for ecutek

no idea, as we said before they still taking on work. im trying something different with mine.... dunno if its gonna cost me a engine tho!

ECUTEK for scoobs is dying i think much better options for similar money 

every tuner / company in the land gets slated by someone ! only now facebook etc makes it worse !

• Like 2

no idea, as we said before they still taking on work. im trying something different with mine.... dunno if its gonna cost me a engine tho!

ECUTEK for scoobs is dying i think much better options for similar money 

every tuner / company in the land gets slated by someone ! only now facebook etc makes it worse !

what options? you mean open source? thats knocked of ecutek software lol