Japfest 2016 club stands

HawkeyeLawrence

Hi all,

Just thought i'd share this as I think we should get in early this year to avoid disappointment again:post-3486-144904386551_thumb.jpg

Looks like it's a bit different this year as they've moved it to silverstone, and it's also a 2-day show!

I also remember gambit mentioning getting some soc flags and i'm happy to chip in for one if other people are :)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

We have one flag already mate but it's with me at the minute as Boot's drunk !Removed! was to hungover at japshow finale ;) But we have about £15 in the bag for a 2nd one. http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/13871-club-show-flags-donation/

I'll look at getting the castlecombe one sorted seems to be a good number interested in it. Hopefully Wingnut and the few others wasn't put off from last years disappointment. :) 

• Like 1

Sound which is the one near your neck of the woods ?

I'll prob go to one of japshow too, will try and get to 3 different ones this year, have a couple of weddings to go to in the summer which may clash [emoji20]

I don't think there is a castle combe one this year gambit- says on their website 'Moving to Silverstone gives us the opportunity to make the event you love ever bigger and better in 2016 and beyond.'

Will deffo chuck in a couple of quid for another flag!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there guys. Would be good to get a stand going. They are doing it a bit different this year so I should be easier for the organiser to sort. People pay through the site themselves so no need to buy a load of tickets. :) I'm going to get track time as well hopefully.

See below.

New Booking System for Clubs

All club bookings are done on our website here. We have changed the way that club bookings work this year, meaning that individual club members are able to book tickets and vehicle passes for their club stand. The club secretary will be emailed your exclusive club password that you will need to make your booking. Once you receive this password,  follow the instructions below. If you’re a new club give us a call to set up an account on 01959 541444

1. Click here to book your club tickets
  2. Next, select your club from the menu and enter the club's personal password
  3. Proceed to select your required tickets and place order
  4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

Club booking deadline: Friday 18th March 2016

• Like 1