Rip Subaru

iarebradley

Not been the best of days. Diesel was spilled all across the road, lost all control and went straight into the barrier. Police turned up and were surprised that no one else had lost it with the amount of diesel on the road. Couldn't have happened at a worse time with christmas coming up and being low on £££. Just need to wait and see what the garage come back with.

post-4609-145020637855_thumb.jpg

post-4609-14502063919_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Im still waiting on news from the insurance company on wether the car is going to be written off. The garage don't quote the price of parts as the insurance company could argue that they could get them for cheaper etc... If the price for parts and labour are above 55% of the value of the car then they will just write it off. The list i received was mainly just cosmetic (Front Bumper, Fog lights etc) but it did include a new front tyre, radiator and subframe. Ill get the news anytime now so fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Turns out its not good news[emoji34] Had a phone call from the garage thats fixing the car saying that they've found some damage to the chassis that was revealed when they were taking the car apart! He said he's emailed the insurance company so its going to be even longer now as the insurance company will more than likely have to assess it, again... [emoji849][emoji26]