Japfest Silverstone 24th April 2016

Gambit

5 minutes ago, Jhosk1981 said:

Well, I will be "Peasant Parking" also as I was too late to the party also.

looking forward to meeting you guys, goats lots of questions I need your help with 😂

Bummer but look forward to seeing you there. 

Okay, what do I need on display or by email to get me in and on track?  I've paid for both and have zero info from the organisers  (not this club, but the Silverstone Jap people).  Seriously not impressed tbh as I've along way to travel plus they've my money!!

Rant over and out

Matt

• Like 1

Oh come on, surely they can't mess the first one of the year up :ohmy:  If any one interested, I have a STI genome back box and centre section exhaust and forge dump valve up for grabs, all in mint condition.    

I haven't been on here for a while sorry people still haven't got my tickets yet as well as most by the sounds of it ! Was just wondering if anyone knows what time they open the stand gates ? And which gate we need to go to on the Sunday never been  japfest before cheers ben

What time are people planning to show up? Gambit normally takes care of this kinda info for me and tells me when to meet him but as I am coming on my own want to get there the same time as everyone else.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

Hello everyone.  I've got the email, but can't open the PDF's on my phone although using the works machine with printer I now have successfully printed them off.

The only thing I do not have is the track day pass/ticket or whatever!!!  Anyone else have the track day stuff?

Going up Saturday lunch time from Hastings area (East Sussex) so if anyone else on route etc. let me know and I'll see if I can hook up.

Matt

I'm buzzing about this years Japfest...Me and the missus go every year and this is the very first time we actually have a Japanese Car! I better bring my wallet now haha! Speakers/number plates/hoses...all on the shopping list.

• Like 1

Got my passes all printed off too and sitting in the car ready to go NOW!!!! Lol

Whats the plan? Are we meet up out side and going in together? I'm staying up over night in the Premier Inn near by, so I'll be heading up after lunch time Saturday..... Happy to meet up outside or just meet inside...... :thumbup:

• Like 1

Well after looking into the details within the email I'm not loving the camping not being at the track!! So camp, get up when it's all still wet and shove two tents into my car and drive, yes drive to the event and hit the queues.  Seriously this is poor, plus I need to be at the drivers brief for 8.30.  I do hope there is some Jap atmosphere at the campsite as I do like to cook some sausages on my flaming exhaust when it gets dark ;-)

Even if I ditched the track event I still need to be all packed up and in before 8.20 ish.  Don't understand why camping isn't within the Silverstone track facilities as they have enough space as loving the idea of camping gear flying around in my boot on track!!!!

Anyway enough negatives so let's hope for some good weather and safe journeys for everyone.

M