Japfest Silverstone 24th April 2016

Gambit

Not sure, normally I have just shown my pass and paid extra for family members but the pass get me and the car in. Are these due to posted out as I did see anything about printing a pass. I think I have paid for two passes for this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't start panic Stants :laugh:

Hello,

As you know the club deadline has now passed for Japfest, so please find attached your final booking report for Subaru Owners Club.

This spreadsheet details all of the car passes and club tickets that have been booked for the club. If your club members have booked individually, their tickets and passes will be emailed directly to them around two weeks prior to the show. The tickets and passes will all be individually created to be printed at home.

Full details of opening times, entry routes and club information will be sent out alongside the tickets and passes, but should you have any immediate questions at this point please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you intend to bring a gazebo or pop up marquee to the event on your club stand, you must complete and return the attached Risk Assessment form to Japfest@kelsey.co.uk by Friday 8th April.

Kindest Regards.

Japfest Team

Was we having a gazebo do we know I know Boot's sometimes takes one. I also have a confession to make I missed the ticket pertiche deadline I thought I had already booked :blink: I have contacted them to see if they will let me on but have said the only thing I can now do is park in peasant parking which I'm not happy about or show my car on it's own :sad:

Hay gambit not like you to miss out on a stand place bro? is there no way you can get onto the stand, your the guy that sorts everything out for the rest of us lot !!!  won't be the same without you.     

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bandit said:

Hay gambit not like you to miss out on a stand place bro? is there no way you can get onto the stand, your the guy that sorts everything out for the rest of us lot !!!  won't be the same without you.     

I know mate I'm gutted. I rang up as soon as I realised to see if I can get it sorted only options I got was peasants parking or the single car show stand. I have the email info that's been forward on to me but been massively Ill this past week so not really looked at it yet. But I think even this might be too much for me to sort now. 

The car pass swap could work the problem we might have though is knowing where the stand is and the single car stand section is. 🤔