MD321T Billet, TDR Remap, 2.5 Engine = Mental

569ce07fcef23_WP_20160118_0021_thumb_jpg

Hi Guys,

Just had a MD321T fitted to my 2.5 WRX Forged on a 5 speed box. It really flies. This map ( See attached) was at 1.45 bar, could not have 1.6/1.8 bar due to heat on TMIC, going to get FMIC fitted. Does the Japspeed work for £299?. Would highly recommend mark at TDR Warwick, he knows he's stuff and this is a great map for 1.45 bar holding it right to the redline.

Specs for this-

Forged 2.5 WRX

5 Speed

Tubular Headers

RCM Induction kit

Uprated Silicone turbo Inlet

3 Port

Lateral 830CC Injectors

MD321T Billet

3 inch Exhaust System Decat

Uprated TMIC (eBay Job)

Also running BC's and Alcon 330mm Brakes on front

WP_20160118_002[1].jpg

Yea confused it is very fast, just a wave of torque, tbh FMIC and should see over 400lb ft from 3300 to redline, peaking at 480lb ft and 450 bhp. The engine is fitted with V10 330s rods so good for around 450bhp, these are actually group n rally rods on 330s

Just going off what it says on the scoobyclinic website to add rods it costs a lot more due to labour costs. I'm trying to weigh up the costs of going forged and a bigger turbo I reckon I'm probably looking at 3.5 to 4k with just the pistons if I go through scoobyclinic which is most likely where I would have it done.

Just going off what it says on the scoobyclinic website to add rods it costs a lot more due to labour costs. I'm trying to weigh up the costs of going forged and a bigger turbo I reckon I'm probably looking at 3.5 to 4k with just the pistons if I go through scoobyclinic which is most likely where I would have it done.

Just don't let clinic test drive your car.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, confusedbrog said:

Best bet is have a chat with them and see whats best route for cost vs spec vs what you want from it

Just been on the phone to them gonna drop them an email. It would take a few visits due to running in so at least that splits the costs a bit. Cheers Kgerrie I might get a quote off them too but it's already been to the clinic and I do like those guys despite a bit of bad press they've had this week

API actually done the engine, however looks like they are now gone, however I think Mark is competent, he also gives a 6 month warranty with the build and only charges £350 for mapping. He fitted the MD321T and Injectors, great service. He is also a one man band, which is good as it means no dodgy apprentice will be on it, it will be build by him. He had a few builds in, and is used to building 700bhp time attack cars, plus he does freelance work for Subaru uk, looks like a really professional set up. It will take three trips, one to drop off, one to get car for run in, one for final map. I would give him a call if I were you, as he is really fair with his pricing. When are you thinking about getting it done confused?