Introduction of myself

Momo

Hi there guys, hope you are all well, im the owner of a subaru impreza gc8 sport. I bought her 2 years ago and ive been wanting to join a forum but wasnt sure which one to join. A friend of mines kayzarh recently bought a subaru as a project and he joined this forum and told me its great. And so im here, hoping to get help and also give help whenever i can. Over the two years ive had ups and downs with the car. Its been a rollercoaster ride but its a bond and an attachment i have created with it. I have some big plans hopefully for future when the time is right but for now its just about maintaining her and keeping her as my daily driver. I hope to meet many of you soon maybe at some meets? :)

Wotcha and welcome - nothing wrong with the NA unit - we have a few members on here with sports, feel free to get stuck in and if you have some mods planned created a project thread and keep a camera handy :smile:

• Like 1

Thanks jay 762, appreciate that matey! Shes a right treat! Clutch is about to go soon and today someone just did a hit and run and so my rear bumpers been scratched up and paint has scraped off, which is kinda sad cas jus got it resprayed a few months back!😂 ill post pictures tommorow hopefully, im nt sure what to do with it

11 hours ago, Momo said:

Thanks scoobydoobydan, thanks scoobyghost, yep definetly look forward to that! And how do i get into the club stand? And hopefully will upload some later today!😉👍

Have a look under the shows section and Japfest 24th April..... All details linked in there :happy: