New to Subaru...

12sec1/4

Hey everyone...

I've recently bought a 2003 Impreza wagon.

Normally I'm a Honda man but I sold my van and needed an estate car to put my tools in the back and the Civic proved too small... The Civic had to go!

It's covered 147k miles and has full service history on 1 owner. To be honest I'm kind of waiting for something to go wrong with it as It seems too good to be true...

Brand new tyres, Front calipers, front and rear disc's and pads and new cambelt in the last 3k miles!! The car doesn't use oil or puff anything under boost. :cool:

I don't know the first thing about these cars so I'm on here reading up about common faults ect..

The plan is to keep it stock but I'm not sure how long that will last... My other car is a 1990 Honda Cr-X siR running a GTX3071R 356whp @16psi :)

Paul

Thanks chaps.

I will try to get some photos up :cool:

This April I'm off to Pod with CRX-UX for the annual Pod meet.... Hoping to shoot for a Mid 11 pass with my new M&H Drag masters.

I'm also coming to Jap Fest at Silverstone as It's only 15mins away from me.. I could be in the Wagon for that one though..

Thanks for the warm welcome.... I'll be sure to show off my toys :)

• Like 1