possible new owner???

mattp1986

Yeah that will be the first thing  I change out lol. Looks like a victorian s*x aid. Are the 5 speed gearboxes strong, heard there a bit crap compared to the 6 speed. Especially with it being mapped up to 338bhp.

General rule of thumb is 350hp on a 5 speed box. Torque is more of the killer. Closer you get to it the higher chance of a break but that's not to say it won't break before hand or even outlast others at lower power.

He's got all mot certificates so there won't be any hidden advisories it was motd on the 21st Jan. Looks really nice to be honest, never seen another red one. Bit put off by the cat d but it's only 7k anyway it can't depreciate much more really. Like the leather seats as well, coming from an r32 golf so interior wouldn't be as much of a shock with leather lol. If anyone knows of anymore for sale point me in the right direction. Thanks for all your replies. 

What I'm trying to say is it should fail the emissions test of the mot if it has a decat. So how did it pass? We all have friendly testers and I wouldn't trust an mot anymore than I'd leave Rolf Harris with my kid.

Lol I'll go and have a look around it and see what I think. I dont mind if it needs a few things doing. I'll sort it myself. Looks great in red as well. It's got a Milltek exhaust system with the decat are these any good, love the sound of the nur spec exhaust will it sound similar. Thanks