Hello from essex

LoganS

Hi,

Had my WRX since last summer and love it to bits. Car was pretty much standard apart from from some eBay bolt on bits which I binned to bring it back to standard.

I did however keep the tein springs and the cat back exhaust that were on it.

I then started to make changes from there.

Here's the car now..

image.thumb.jpeg.b3f132ff755626dbc31d75dimage.thumb.jpeg.b6b8c47d6e922ffe52615efimage.thumb.jpeg.8a7fd35763cc6623b15849bimage.thumb.jpeg.6be75cf36f030fd6c748f7eimage.thumb.jpeg.6015078a6969ff15dbcba85image.thumb.jpeg.165deffb16b8f20ddc0c4d5image.thumb.jpeg.fcb9624fc475d7ecaa07c9e

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

obviously interior has changed a bit, I've recently had 6 speed box, skimmed flywheel and new clutch fitted along with group n engine and gearbox mounts, and I upgraded the discs, pads and fluid a couple of days ago. 

Ive got twins coming in June so plans are on hold at the moment. I want to tackle the car one area at a time. That being said I'm really pleased with how the car is at the moment so I'm going to enjoy it for the next year whilst I do some saving.

I Will then look at refurbing the sub frame and upgrading all the suspension.

yep had a go round brands a couple of weeks ago :D