bumper protecter?

CraigXV

nice motor mate, I like the xv's. Lots of body add ons you can get.

Been watching these on eBay for months lol. Don't even have an xv. that seller has loads of XV stuff though mate worth a look...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281125032483?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281125032480?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I've got a black plastic one (official Subaru) it's about £85 from Subaru, very heavy duty and goes well with the White car. 

Problem for me with the clear one is even the best ones get grubby around the edges as stuff sticks to the glue at the edges. 

Metal ones look a bit strange unless you e already got metal bits on your car such as the under tray etc.

I can say though that a guard is essential if you do  want your precious paint scratched by the dog or anything you try to put in the boot. Also handy for putting you feet on to tie your shoe laces 

I agree with DC you deffo need one it's essential

looks great and as said stops all the scratches

mine is also gen Subaru one

20160508_144713_resize.jpg

You have the same one as me, it's very solid and worth the money I think. I don't think it's a bad price at £85, and the dealer even fitted it for me for that.

I still like my stone chip guard at the front. That and the bumper guard were the only extras I have. I haven't seen another XV with the stone chip guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had one follow me on the A66 once...thought it was you; it wasn't lol

I like the idea of the stone chip guard at the front

but holding reservation till I see on in real life

Looks like this, best decision I made, makes the front look more aggressive.

850fa8eed729e4634139070991db9ef6.jpg

I can take some close ups if you need them

• Like 1

Got a gen Subaru one on my impreza - on the last hatch we had the area gets caught really easily and now with dog that jumps in and out of boot it was a must have.

file_zpsatlkt1e5.jpg

• Like 1

I got mine from a dealer, it cost about £80 or £100 I can't exactly remember.

if you've ordered it best get it now because they'll probably fit it free, though it's not difficult.

if you don't have a rear bumper protector definitely get one of those as a priority that will get scratched to hell in  no time

• 2 weeks later...