Hi All

I'd like to pick your brains on what parts will fit my foz?

I don't want to spend a fortune on lowering so it would be great to know which impreza parts, models, years would be suitable to put on the foz to get her sitting a bit lower.

Spacers? Cambers? etc - any advice or info would be most appreciated!

foz1.JPG

i think Rick had my old impreza suspension to go on his foz, that was off a 1999 classic 

either front or rear fit then you gotta change something to fit , i cant remember 

Spacers - depends how wide your going (bolt on or shims)

Classic fronts will fit, rears will need bug top mounts along with a 'saggy butt' spacer Due to the spring rates being different,

Down pipe and mid pipe should fit exhaust wise, apart from that everything else should just bolt up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys

So is it just springs or is it shocks and springs that I need off a classic impreza? As you can tell, I like my cars but I'm by no means an expert hence the questions! Any ideas how much the drop would be?

Top mounts like these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Forester-96-08-Front-Top-Strut-Shock-Absorber-Mounts-STi-XT-Turbo-S-STB-/281882171155?hash=item41a17c9713:g:AIoAAOSwAKxWauTn

Any information is appreciated

Regards