hi all

Hi all im new to this forum just wanted to say hello. I have just brought my first impreza. Its the sport special in cashmere yellow does anyone know how many are actually still on the road? This one is in very good condition its been stored in a garage for many years, has no rust anywhere, just needs a very good service to put fresh oil in. Is it worth doing cam belt too means its been stored for years?

• Like 1

Yes it has the yellow seats it looks so much better in person than the picture. No i dont have any reciepts of when it was done the car has history up to 50,000 its now on 107,000 mechanical wise its spot on no knocks or bangs or leaks engine bay is very clean. You can tell its been well looked after but no reciepts to prove. Its been stored for 6 years too which is why i am thinking of doing the belt

Welcome to the club the car looks good. If its been sitting for 6years and you have no reciepts i would get the belts changed as the rubber may have deterioted over the years ot will give piece of mind if nothing else also be cheaper than having toreplace the engine :smile:

Right got all the timing belt, pulleys, water pump and tensioner changed, had oil and filter changed. Brake disks and pads done too. Everything all seems in good order. To be fair the apart from a little rust bubble appearing on the rear just after the arch this car for its age is in great condition. Does anyone reccomend anywhere to get the rust bubble sorted and re painted in warwickshire area? Its on the back panel above the bumper just before the arch