Subaru impreza gc8 original prodrive spoiler

Momo

Hi there guys, 

I have for sale an impreza gc8 original prodrive spoiler and bootlid, its in great condition and ive been wanting to put it on my car but due to circumstances I am having to sell it. Its in great condition and the colour is white so can put it straight on car or will be an easy respray because the colour is white. Just needs a clean up which I will do upon request. It has the brake light and some wire with it and I will also provide the boot lid bolts to connect straight onto the two bootlidbrackets on the car. Its in great condition and I know these are worth much more than im putting it up for. Iv seen one without the bootlid sell for £350 plus. There is one slight crack which you cannot even tell an ive only just spotted it. I therefore would like £300 for it but will be will be willing to listen to sensible offers. Its is worth every penny guaranteed and these are extremely rare. I will listen to sensible offers so please contact me if your interested. Im trying to be as honest as possible so please co operate and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. £300 ONO thanks a lot!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...