2004 WRX STi Blitz Nur spec R

Nice like the sound of that. I've been thinking of going down that exhaust route after talking to the lads at Revoloution 247 back end of last year when I was having trouble mot'ing my scooby. It's currently got a full decat system of unknown origin it does sound nice though so undecided as yet. Nice car though mate and does sound nice. Fair play letting the other half drive it mine won't even get in mine ha ha just the way I like it 😂😂😂

loving the fact that is how mine must sound.....not had the pleasure of listening to it being driven away by SWMBO as yet.....all in good time :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

Should see what I do in yours 😂😂

I have a bung for mine, fitted it once... briefly, now lives in the spare wheel well with a 10mm spanner just incase, don't think it's seen the light of day since lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

My missus doesn't mind mine think she prefers it full bore :whistling: I only use it at 5 in the morning when trying to leave without waking the whole village :blush: Might be me but I feel it does restrict the power too when it's in car feels a lot more flat. 

10 hours ago, mattiekane said:

I leave at 6am and just let the other 4 houses where I live put up with it lol

hehe I quite enjoy letting my neighbours know I'm leaving - I have to put up with their screaming !Removed! kids

• Like 1

I leave at 6am and just let the other 4 houses where I live put up with it lol

hehe I quite enjoy letting my neighbours know I'm leaving - I have to put up with their screaming !Removed! kids

Amen to that!!

That sounds completely diffrent to mine.mines alot deeper sound and at mcdonalds drive thru even on tick over i cant hear the speaker person and have to turn car iff in end.

Mines 3" turbo back double decat and no resinator tho i suppose lol