My old blob after a deer attack

Piggysniffer

Oh dear [emoji55]

At least you wasn't hurt .

A mate of mine hit a stag in his transit .... It came through the windscreen ,landed on his lap and literally kicked his spleen to bits . Then casually hopped off the dash and ran off leaving my mate with internal bleeding [emoji33]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Frightened the bejeezus outta me tbh, it jumped off a bank and tried to clear the whole road and was about 8 feet in the air and I swear it was looking down at me, and in the split seconds that followed I remember thinking to myself "he ain't gonna make it" then almighty crash and that was that, police reckoned I was lucky it didn't come through the screen, thing is the antlers got all caught up in the roof and its backend got bent round the A pillar, it was huge (poor !Removed! thing), they had to get someone to come and destroy it 😕 , sold the car to a guy from Bulgaria, he put a screen in it and drove it back there apparently

Jeez bulldogs, that is nasty !! They are big !Removed! things, makes me feel a lot better about my incident tbh, I was actually more gutted that the stag had to die, then I found out that I was only third party fire n theft and then I was a bit gutted about the car, every vehicle I owned at that time was fully comp (t2 camper, both motorbikes, the Mrs car, moped ) I don't even have the first clue why that one wasn't lol, got £950 for it as is and bought a hawkeye wagon, have had a few issues with it but persevered as its a minter

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

Almost collected a deer in Hampshire sparrow !Removed! o'clock NSL road so was getting a lick on and two ran across the road in front of us, as the road was empty I was able to change lanes and avoid.

Chap I knew collected one in the highlands trashed the front of his car - his idea was to sell the meat and pay for the damage, he drove 60 miles to the main gate at Faslane base then the deer recovered and started kicking off in his boot. The armed guards at the gate were giving it the WTF - he had a boot release in the car so was able to open the lid and the deer got out and ran off. Unfortunately it had damaged both rear wings and the back of his car also, light units smashed etc.

Ended up being an insurance write off due to all the damage, he was not best pleased although we had a good laugh about it :biggrin: