Walbro 450

Can any one see any issue with fitting a walbro 450, was for another project I was doing but think I'm going to break that an concentrate on the Impreza, I use to have a 255 but power aims mention I needed something bigger so exchanged it for a 450 😁

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Gonna need a rebuild and alot of money spent for that so fuel pump will prob be the cheapest thing you;d have to buy. Also prob into swirl pot setup at that point anyway.

If your happy with what you have leave it be. Can always keep the pump as a spare, although i'd sell it and buy one later if i needed one

This is very true, was just reading somewhere that at a stage 2 map it's advisable to update the pump.

(God I hate asking loads of questions, you can tell me to bogg off if u get bored of them too haha)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

dont worry about loads of questions - stage descriptions for tuning / modification can vary widely dependant on tuner / forum / model of car. If you change the flow into and out of your engine a remap will ensure the fuelling etc is tailored to the mods you have made

• Like 1