Got my car back..

Rps

Would like to give a massive shout out and a big thanks to Scooby Clinic for the job they have dun on my car

I took it in for the following

3" turbo back exhaust 

Perrin induction kit

Uprated spark plugs

Uprated fuel pump

Oil and filter change 

Remap

Fog light covers 

Rally flaps

Front splitter

Perrin wing stiffies

Just got the car back and its like a diffrent car and i cant thank them enough

They even washed my car for me for my arrival

Quality subaru specalist and i cant reccoment them enough

Couple pics before and after (i had the windows and lights tinted elsewhere btw lol)

20170223_114332.png

20170223_114309.png

• Like 1

@Seminole81Believe it or not 2nd hand fog covers are 200 on eBay.brand new from subaru i payed 175 quid lol tey scoobybits mate

Also i supplied the fog covers splitter and mud flaps and it was just shy of 2600 quid but i no a lad there so abit of staff discount got me to 2300 quid lol

There was a lad there who had been to area 52 motorsport as they were cheaper and the map was shi   te   they did and they told him it was 330bhp and it was found to be under 300 

With things like this its better to do them right one and maybe they might be slightly more than your run of the mill mapper but id rather have a place that does 95% subarus as they no exactly what there doing

12 hours ago, RpsChesterfield said:

@Seminole81Believe it or not 2nd hand fog covers are 200 on ebay.brand new from subaru i payed 175 quid lol tey scoobybits mate

Also i supplied the fog covers splitter and mud flaps and it was just shy of 2600 quid but i no a lad there so abit of staff discount got me to 2300 quid lol

Aye? The fog covers are crazy prices like...but I want some haha. I'll ring Subaru and ask them when I get funds. Much more important things until then...

I thought it wo wierd how all 4 corners nock like fu ck now lol

Na top lads  there cant fault them im having this argument with a mate atm u cnt base an opinion of a business on 1 persons behavour

Apparently ive forgotten how to spell behavour

53 minutes ago, RpsChesterfield said:

I thought it wo wierd how all 4 corners nock like fu ck now lol

Na top lads  there cant fault them im having this argument with a mate atm u cnt base an opinion of a business on 1 persons behavour

Apparently ive forgotten how to spell behavour

didn't think you knew how in the first place,,,, hahaha

And the rest of that sentence ? Lol 

narr you can take the **** but they did wrong , held hands up end of ! Not like they were trying fix dodgy cars and rip people off trying to map .... like Rotherham scoobies etc