Japfest Silverstone 30th April 2017

GeoffLeggy

JPS.gif

Good day all!

First show of the year will soon be upon us. This is a fantastic start to year and I would say not to be missed.

All members are invited to the buy tickets and park up on the S.O.C stand area.  Its a great chance to meet fellow members and see the biggest selection of Jap car !Removed! the year will likely offer.  Lots of trade stands and track action and you even get a free T Shirt :biggrin:.  The Japfest site sells it better than I can so have a look  http://www.japfest.co.uk/

To secure your place on the S.O.C stand, make sure you click the below link which takes you straight to the Club Tickets section.  Simply click the tab and the rest should be self explanatory.  Once you have selected Subaru Owners Club you'll need the below password.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Password - 111.275

New cut off date 2nd April 

Ill be the first to add my name to the list and hope to see you there :cool:.  Questions, let me know.

1. GeoffLeggy
  2. HawkeyeLawrence
  3. scottrobo23
  4. Allistair
  5. Legacy dave
  6. DaveRAC
  7. Sparky
  8. Sparky +1 (Sarah)
  9. Sclark01
  • Like 2

I looked at this yesterday, with it being a pre bank holiday Sunday. I then looked at the map and its 225 miles each way :ohmy:

Still haven't written it off yet - how long do I have to decide?

10 minutes ago, HawkeyeLawrence said:

Mine and the missus' tickets are bought!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you registered for the club stand?

On 10/03/2017 at 8:35 PM, david1972 said:

I looked at this yesterday, with it being a pre bank holiday Sunday. I then looked at the map and its 225 miles each way :ohmy:

Bad news, they tell me all bookings have to be made by 24th MARCH!  

As i said before if the 5 car minimum isn't met, we will be allocated to the individual show area, so you'll still be in amongst it all but just not as a club. 

I'm thinking about coming. but unsure weather to put mine on the stand cause front end isnt great at minute.. she needs abit of TLC haha and i doubt il have the funds to get it repaired before the show

i dont wanna let SOC down turning up with a beaten up scooby :sad::laugh:

I looked at this yesterday, with it being a pre bank holiday Sunday. I then looked at the map and its 225 miles each way ohmy.png

Bad news, they tell me all bookings have to be made by 24th MARCH!  

As i said before if the 5 car minimum isn't met, we will be allocated to the individual show area, so you'll still be in amongst it all but just not as a club. 

Oh crikey [emoji54]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk