Hatch seats

quit

No the bolt holes are in diffrent place.i got some to go in a blob and turned into a rite pain to fit

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Forgot to say as well.hatch seats are complete sh** they have no support on sides

Subaru seats get worse as the models change.personally i think classic and bug seats are best as they was made for little Japanese people and hold you great.then they started marketing imprezas from the blob model for the american market they started making the seats lets say capable of holding a larger person,ok they made them to fit a fat americans **** in them.the hatch is the same,its a narrow seat so they removed the side bolster to fit the said fat **** in them.so personally i would go with bug seats or hatch 330s seats their recaros and right nice.

I'm 6 ft and about 13 stone and I've found the hatch sti seats quite comfortable, even though they're a little wider than the classic buckets .

Only fitment issue I had putting them in my classic, is the rear inner bolt in the seat rail didn't line up ( other 3 bolted straight in ). So I made a couple of brackets up out of a old tmic bracket .

309167aecf230eb0d012cd869e87375a.jpg

And 1 of the redneck bracket .

64bd25195ca6f55f30c1320f9184ec4e.jpg

I like them and i have no problem fitting my skinny !Removed! in either classic or newage seats lol . I'd love to replace em with some original v1 sti cloth and aclantra buckets though (to keep it looking original ) but they're all over 20 yrs old . So I recon I'll have to eventually get some standard classic bucket seats re trimmed.

THAT was my thought they look kinda oem , but yeah I'm 6ft 1 19st 

You will fit them perfect then mate.am 5.9 n 8 stone wet threw so slide all over in them [emoji3] i did put extra paddin in side which helps but still not as huggy as classic or bug seat.their about same as a blob or hawk now.

5 minutes ago, aucky said:

You will fit them perfect then mate.am 5.9 n 8 stone wet threw so slide all over in them emoji3.png i did put extra paddin in side which helps but still not as huggy 

I massively misinterprited that post lol found myself in a completely diffrent scenario to what was intended lol

6ft-ish an about 13-14 stone, blob STi seats fit Bob on, once you've got the seating position set up right, when i got it I set it up the same as my old Audi, with all the gangster lean, no good for these seats and your back, so it's a prim and proper position now and they are spot on.

Remember that old advert on TV, think it was for horlicks or hot chocolate, had the little blue furry thing that gives hugs? That's how I find the seats haha

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk