Injectors - Phase 1/1.5 - 2 Adaptors

http://lateralperformance.co.uk/product.php/122/25/injector_adapter_kit_to_fit_phase_two_injectors__into_phase_one__93__98__rails

Just wondered if anyone has any experience or knowledge with these? Pricing up injectors it seems a few hundred £'s cheaper to get these Adaptors and a set of high flow modified phase 2 injectors than it is to buy a set that will fit the phase 1/1.5 rails. But not 100% sure I can trust these? 

I had a set of these but from scooby clinic as they were closed when I came to order worked perfect just make sure all seals seat properly now upgraded to cdf high flow rails if you have any problems I'll do my best to help

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I bought these a few months ago from lateral to go with a set of yellow 440's, i've not fitted them yet though as can't get for a remap till later on in the year but they look the part and the service was spot on and they arrived next day so really can't complain 😁

I've got a sc36 at minute but will eventually get a md321 for about 400. Was told on last map I could do with some bigger injectors as they're holding it back even with the mods it's currently got