Fuel pump not working - white plug, loose connection

Swino

Hi guys my fuel pump has stopped working I've changed it with 2 old ones I had which did work but no joy so got a brand new one still no fuel getting through took the pipe off before and after the filter turned ignition on and no fuel checked fuses and all fine but now when I turn my ignition on my fan is coming on as well and can't hear fuel pump any ideas would be great thanks

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I had similar symptoms (without the fan ) when a inline fuse on my aftermarket had blown .

Main engine and engine loom to inlet manifold earths making a good connection?

Ive got a few v1 & v2 specific ecu pin and relay pics if they're any use and if you can use a multi meter ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hows it going 

have you checked the crank sensor it may well not be that but its worth a check perhaps 

also possibly worth checking maf sensor it may or may not be linked to pump but also worth a check

I've had the multi meter out I have 12v at the pump drops to 10.5v when cranking the engine and I've put the pump straight to to Battery and it spins so going to check the plug in the morning see if that's making a good connection crank sensor is brand new only couple weeks ago when I was chasing another problem same as cam sensor

Managed to get it working but when I was doing up the 8mm bolts my spanner slipped hit the white plug and it stopped so hit it again and it started working again so thinking it's a loose wire under the cover going to get it back off again 2moz and check everything but when it stopped working the fan came on so they are connected somehow if anyone has the same kind of problem in future

• Like 2