Finally been mapped

Thats my classic v1 been mapped at last after all my time and effort over the winter pulling the engine and replacing head gaskets and other stuff, got live mapped on esl and it managed 302.6bhp at 1.25 bar mapper said only thing holding it back is the intercooler as when trying to run higher boost it was starting to knock so had to peg it back, i'm chuffed as f**k and so is the wee man 😉👍

• Like 3

Thanks guys, i picked it up last night as had to leave it with the mapper on Tuesday night as the ecu that got sent from esl seemed to be faulty it kept losing connection with his laptop and he wasn't happy to do the mapping session so he got another ecu sent, @Tidgy i haven't got a power graph as been live mapped so not sure how he knew what power its making unless it shows him on his laptop ( this is the first time i've had a motor mapped) or he was just trying to make me feel good after all the stress i've been through having to leave the car with him, however it does pull really well in all gears and it's never missed a beat since i got it back and i've already been through a tank of vpower, I'll have a look out to see if there's any rolling road sessions going on around my area and get the scoob on the dyno and see how its going but i do trust the guy especially with what was sitting in his workshop being prepped for mapping and he had done over 60miles in my car during mapping 20180612_180327.thumb.jpg.4097b1fe3f73add2a42f1804a4f9aec1.jpg

There was six of them sitting getting prepared for fast road. So all in all i'm really happy with whats been done . @savage bulldogs i did try the old its fathers day trick but got told the kids don't love me that much haha 😂, the little ungrateful buggars never even got me a card I'll remember that when they are wanting new stuff lol 😉👍

• Like 2

Ah sorry for the misunderstanding tidgy i thought it was called live mapping thats my inexperience showing yet again but i'm learning, i will know for the future now, cheers buddy 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Thats as near as makes no difference 1000miles since i done the head gaskets and got mapped and i'm happy to report not one bit of oil or coolant has been used, the car pulls really well in all gears and boosts as it should so all in all i'm really happy with the results 😉👍

• Like 2