Guess The Movie Quiz

Gambit

Thanks for your polite comment.

But i like hindi movies too, they are blend with human feelings, emotions, love, loyalty. Like shawshank redemption, good, bad and ugly, Gran Torino and other good examples.  American movies contains to many ambition, money too many fancy and non-human fancy.

Whatever, let's try one:

3idiots-2009-wallpaper-pics-01.jpg

Yes: 3 idiots :)

Slumdog Millionare just example of how they think, how they fell, Hindi's perspective of life, how they strugguling with life. Slumdog improtant  because it's broke supersitions about Bollywood. Western communities think Bollywood just piece of s...t But British director Danny Boyle saw this incredible potential and one movie: jackpot

You can watch this movies:

-Life of pi

-3 İdiots

-Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India: İt's very very distinctive because its dealing with British rule in India. But movie contains a very controversial aspect, İt's not only shows cruelty of British rule but aslo shows how British people might be polite and sincerely. The Rising: Balad of Mangal Pandey some story too.

wow i'm impressed that you go t broken arrow from that pic, i thought that was going to be one of the hardest pics to decipher the film from, well done, i do believe however that as Gambit guessed your film it is in fact his turn to post a pic, we let the winning guess post the next film pic up ;)

Thanks I have kids and I do like a good animation movies :D I like Studio Ghibli well worth giving a watch if you haven't seen any before Spirited away just to name one

:D

I agree Miggs I grew up watching his movies and Schwarzenegger :) 

5pm7.png