Hi from Suffolk

JayS88

hi guys, new member from ipswich, on my 3rd subaru now ๐Ÿ™‚ 1st bought a classic wagon 2014 then another the following year, sold my last 1 3 years ago when i left my old job, what a mistake that was, ive wanted another ever since, and now have bought a Blobeye to fix up and put back on the road.

i bought the blob with a knocking bottom end, and have since bought a replcement engine, gasket kit, cam + crank seals, timing kit etc, now just awaing the time to get it all together.

IMG_19748160292528_zps5cntwx2h.jpeg

26815487_10203962561980211_1546955791404

mudflaps_zpsmgvtdfim.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayS88 said:

Cheers, yeah i hope so, the landrover doesnt quite cut it the way a subaru doesย 

I know exactly how you feel, Iโ€™ve tried several things to try and scratch the itch, so to speak, but thereโ€™s just nothing out there like them.ย 

10 hours ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Thats a nice blob mate you rebuilding it in standard form or have you got mods in mind?ย 

thanks bud, standard for now, just want it looking nice for my wedding later in the year, next year i will most likely look at a bit more power. i have a 300zx im yet to get sorted too so dont want to go too mad with it.

9 hours ago, savage bulldogs said:

I reconise those scoobs ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย nice to see some local scoobs on here, bet you can't wait to get it back on the road, budย 

haha no i cannot mate, looking for april ready for insurance renewal, youll recognise the blue classic.....thats the 1 you belted passed on the 14ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, JayS88 said:

thanks bud, standard for now, just want it looking nice for my wedding later in the year, next year i will most likely look at a bit more power. i have a 300zx im yet to get sorted too so dont want to go too mad with it.

Awsome mate hope you enjoy it and a 300zx ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what a lucky guy love themย 

12 minutes ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Awsome mate hope you enjoy it and a 300zx ๐Ÿ˜ฎ what a lucky guy love themย 

cheers, yeh me too, had it 5 years now but sadly have not driven it, needs some work but ive never got round to getting it done, but will make a start the end of this year

2 hours ago, JayS88 said:

haha no i cannot mate, looking for april ready for insurance renewal, youll recognise the blue classic.....thats the 1 you belted passed on the 14ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

That was quite a few years ago, when I was running that dirty sounding 5zigen jasma cat back,ย  think my ears are still ringing from that fly by under the bridge ๐Ÿ˜‚

6 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

That was quite a few years ago, when I was running that dirty sounding 5zigen jasma cat back,ย  think my ears are still ringing from that fly by under the bridge ๐Ÿ˜‚

sounded awesome if im honest hahaย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayS88 said:

cheers, yeh me too, had it 5 years now but sadly have not driven it, needs some work but ive never got round to getting it done, but will make a start the end of this year

Its a legend that car will look immense when the road is full of electric shopping trolleysย 

• Like 1

oh yes couldnt let it go scrap, its not badly rusted, mainly rear arches, its the wiring more, and its sat for so long, it used to belong to a friend and some kids tried to steal it, when thry hotwired it they blew the main ignition fuse, so my friend just left it sitting. offered it to me for a good priced and i bought it without question and before i was ready to do anything with it.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:50 AM, JayS88 said:

Hi.

When your renewal is due for renewal then please feel free to give us a try if you like.

Regards,

Dan.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 8:50 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

When your renewal is due for renewal then please feel free to give us a try if you like.

Regards,

Dan.

cheers dan, but i did see a quote on confused with yourselves for over ยฃ3000 so i dont think i will tah

1 hour ago, JayS88 said:

cheers dan, but i did see a quote on confused with yourselves for over ยฃ3000 so i dont think i will tah

Anoyingly they are always cheaper direct.