Japshow finale santapod 29th September 2019

DaveRAC

Right guys anyone interested in getting a ticket for japshow finale on the 29th September, I will be taking payments for the show again via PayPal tickets are for one admission and for vehicle to be on the club stand tickets are £12 each and will be taking PayPal payment for it once I get payments I will send the tickets out as soon as I get them also if interested in doing a weekend ticket it is £20 and that will be for camping too now it is a minimum of 10 cars on the stand and if we need more I'm sure I can get them so pm me your interest and we will go from there.

202685449.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right I have booked it for 10 cars will need payments now guys PM me your address and  for my email so you guys can PayPal me the £12 and I will send them out as soon as I get the tickets if we need more I will try and get more spaces

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does that mean there's only 5 of us on the stand ? if so that's a shame ,as it's a good show .

If your stuck with the tickets , my wife and daughter were gonna pay on the gate . So If nowone else joins the stand , I could buy a couple more off you but would obviously prefer more scoobs on the stand .