Japshow finale santapod 29th September 2019

DaveRAC

Me and David are definitely still going,  as I might buy a few of the spare stand tickets off him at the gate .

My phone says 35% chance of rain from 9 onwards (not that I trust it ) so I'm aiming to get there at 830 .

Scoob will probably get filthy on the 2.5hr drive and I'm definitely taking a waterproof jacket , after last year 😂

• Like 1

No probs, I was raining all the way here and when we first arrived but its dry now. So I'm gonna rinse the scooby over , cos its filthy from the 100 mile journey lol 

David's on the drag and should be here for 10 ish ,I'm on the stand .

On my own atm but I'm here lol 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ->K1 said:

as had don t have pass i put my scouby on the show and shine.. Saw You where alone in the morning

Yeah, unfortunately David didn't make it as his headgasket went on the way and he had the stand passes .So me n Steve were the only ones on the stand 🙄.

Think I had just decided to get something to eat and had just locked the scooby up and started to walk away when you turned up k1 ?

As I thought I recognised you but wasn't 100% sure , either way I didn't run off on purpose.  It was just bad timing. 

Me the mrs and my youngest daughter enjoyed the show and it actually stayed dry for a fair while , well it was certainly better weather than last year lol 

Nice to catch up with Steve and good luck to david with the rebuild