1. 1. list of shows

• Japfest (silverstone)
    • Japshow (santapod)
    • Japshow finale (santapod)
    • new one jap takeover (isle of white)
    • Japanese Auto Extravaganza JAE location TBC
    • modified nationals
    • ten of the best TOTB

Right i will be taking over in getting organized for club stand shows, I want to know what shows people will be interested in next year so i can book it as soon as possible and get good spots in the show for more attention. anyone that wants me to add any shows to poll let me know and i will add it

i vote for them all as been to them all and all are quite good

• Like 1

I'd like to vote for a few ,as I've only done a couple of local meets but after finding out the turbo rebuild was gonna cost almost triple the original quote 😏

I'm not sure when the v1sti will be show ready , still 🙄 and I've got 4 people begging for me to sell them the bug 😏

I always make the effort to go to japshow finale with s.o.c ,even though the weather's sometimes a bit moist .

Seeing as the pods fairly central,  it's nice to see some of the active members from across the country face to face .

Hopefully I'll be able to stick my name down for a few more but for now ,I'll definitely come to the finale , even if I've sold the bug and have to come in the caddy workhorse lol 

4 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

I'd like to vote for a few ,as I've only done a couple of local meets but after finding out the turbo rebuild was gonna cost almost triple the original quote 😏

I'm not sure when the v1sti will be show ready , still 🙄 and I've got 4 people begging for me to sell them the bug 😏

I always make the effort to go to japshow finale with s.o.c ,even though the weather's sometimes a bit moist .

Seeing as the pods fairly central,  it's nice to see some of the active members from across the country face to face .

Hopefully I'll be able to stick my name down for a few more but for now ,I'll definitely come to the finale , even if I've sold the bug and have to come in the caddy workhorse lol 

well i have a post up for finale so put your name down so i know how many i have to give tickets too