BTCC Knockhill anyone going

ROSSCOSM

I'll be there with the mrs bud, going both days as we do every year but won't have the scoob with me unfortunately as need to do the arches they ain't looking too good not holed or anything but still you know what i mean, will be in my new to me daily a fn2 type r  ( ducks for cover 🙉) haha, would still be happy to meet up with you on the saturday and have a wee boggle of your motor and a blether pal 👍

1 hour ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Hey mate there's worse daily drivers than that mate. You will most likely find me around the kart track lol, cant wait it will be my first time seeing the touring cars. 

Thats true mate but i've seen the stick vtec gets on here lol, tbh its a no bad motor really however to me the i-vtec just changes the engine note and not much else haha 🤣, i must just be used to the boost of the v1 wrx 😁, you'll love the touring cars bud they sound amazing proper loud, i was up there a couple of weeks ago doing a track day in the single seat formula car, was one of the best days i've had on four wheels, will catch up with you there if you want and can have a cuppa and watch some cars flat out, the cichane is one of the best places to watch coz of its dry they hit the big sausage kerb and go up on two wheels for a good few metres its pretty impresive 👍

Aye mate im up for a getting a chin wag. Yeah mate I tried one of my old band members type r and it was alright but the understeer was ridiculous in my opinion. Aw what ive asked for that single seater track day for my birthday this year lol

You have to do it mate, the single seaters were awesome they have a 1.8 audi engine in them with a 4 speed manual box, i got lucky coz my mrs paid for on board video and the boy forgot to put the camera on the car so i got to go out twice 👍

Aye what happens is you get a briefing before you go out then you get 5 laps in the type r with an instructor telling you what gear to be in for each corner and what line to take and when to turn in for the apex and he/she will mark you on all those things then you go out in another type r with the instructor driving and they'll show you what happens if you go in too fast and stuff like that then its in to the single seater for 10 laps then a debrief at the end where they go through your driving and how you got on but i missed that bit as i was doing my extra laps, we were there for a good few hours coz there were loads of folk there 👍

2 hours ago, stuartie said:

Aye what happens is you get a briefing before you go out then you get 5 laps in the type r with an instructor telling you what gear to be in for each corner and what line to take and when to turn in for the apex and he/she will mark you on all those things then you go out in another type r with the instructor driving and they'll show you what happens if you go in too fast and stuff like that then its in to the single seater for 10 laps then a debrief at the end where they go through your driving and how you got on but i missed that bit as i was doing my extra laps, we were there for a good few hours coz there were loads of folk there 👍

On 8/31/2019 at 9:18 PM, stuartie said:

I'll be there with the mrs bud, going both days as we do every year but won't have the scoob with me unfortunately as need to do the arches they ain't looking too good not holed or anything but still you know what i mean, will be in my new to me daily a fn2 type r  ( ducks for cover 🙉) haha, would still be happy to meet up with you on the saturday and have a wee boggle of your motor and a blether pal 👍

What dates that mate,could be the terzos first outing 👍🏻

On 9/4/2019 at 5:18 PM, stuartie said:

That sounds like a day designed for me lol

• 2 weeks later...

Today was epic mate real shame you couldn't make it the racing was quality and most of the incidents happen near or next to us at the chicane, was thinking of going up to the smrc on 6th october, would be a good reason to meet up again and hopefully @CboatsTerzo327 will be able to come aswell and anyone else is more than welcome 👍👍