Xv roof baskets

kash0613

Any uk owners had a roof basket fitted?

I really fancy one,partly for the looks,partly because they will add a lot more luggage capacity when we go camping...

Any recommendations/pictures of their xv's with them fitted?

I'm a bit conflicted between cheaper versions on Amazon that seem to look great and come with roof racks and a thule system that are no doubt fantastic quality but mega expensive!

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't got one either; if we're going away we tend to take the Levorg as it has a bigger boot!

The Subaru roof boxes look quite smart in the brochure, but I would assume they're a ridiculous price. It may be worth checking, if only to give you a price guide?

(And if you think the XV forum is quiet you should see the Levorg forum 😄!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to say that coming the the Subaru XV forum from the Yeti one I was on with Briskoda was a real shock.  The Yeti forum would post hundreds of posts in a week and was incredibly proactive.  It’s non the less good to have some activity to share experiences of the car we opted to buy, the XV is a good car overall.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2020 at 9:40 PM, SebP10 said:

We haven't got one either; if we're going away we tend to take the Levorg as it has a bigger boot!

The Subaru roof boxes look quite smart in the brochure, but I would assume they're a ridiculous price. It may be worth checking, if only to give you a price guide?

(And if you think the XV forum is quiet you should see the Levorg forum 😄!)

I very nearly bought a levorg before the xv,so I went on the levorg forums...and yes,it was like a desert!

The only reason I didn't get a levorg was that I couldn't get a 2018 model when I was looking last year.

Pretty pleased I hung on now however as I like the updated infotainment and softer suspension of the xv.

The 1.6 turbo would have been nice though.