Power

Jamie Bellamy

Hello, I have a Subaru wrx prodrive 2004 , I have installed an sti intercooler, sti turbo, performance radiator, stage two clutch and fly wheel and a full de cat exhaust system including headers . I am going to get it remapped soon along with installing a fuel pump (aem 320lph high flow fuel pump)

I was just wondering what sort of power I would achieve 

whp is an americamism and not used over here. 280 will be at the flywheel though factor in about 25% loss (varies depending on alot of factors), so roughly 210 at the wheels

whos mapping it?

really bad as engine will lean out, but decent mapper will see it and stop the run. At that point its a choice between getting what you can and backing off the map, or swappng parts

oh not good then 

I can’t think of the name but im paying around £450

Would I be ok if I get injectors and have an upgraded fuel pump or would I still need the fuel regulator ?

If so what regulator or injectors would you recommend as I’m a bit tight on budget

looking back at my emails mine are decapped and flow matched standard hawk sti ones, bear in mind its  very different application though as they are good for 500+