Spare wheel replacement

Hey all 

I’m fairly new to the Impreza world having just bought my 02 bugeye wrx around July and I’m looking for advice on where the best place is to get an 18 inch space saver or what other companies (eg:vw) wheels with the same 5x100 pattern would work as I recently discovered that my spare is the standard 16 inch space saver and came out like this (see attached) thankfully I managed to get to a tire shop on the tire with the nail in but I’d much rather not do that again. Any advice will be appreciated thanks

DEC2E98F-E8E4-4A6F-922F-262D0186F25A.jpeg

I had to buy a 5x 100 bug /blob sti space saver to clear brembos once I'd fitted them .

So know there's at least 2 types of 5×100 space savers for v1 to v8 , unsure if they're any bigger in diameter. Though .

Bear in mind The bigger tyre profile would probably add a inch to the diameter , compared to the low profile on 18's 

Cheers for replying I didn’t know that there was two types. And truth be told I was hoping that another model would have had an 18 so I could bought the spare for that but I will look into the bigger tyre route