How Did You Find Us (Poll)

Gambit

440 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says. How did you come across us

• I found you through Facebook
    • I found you through Twitter
    • Good Old Google/IE
    • Friend Recommended Me
    • I was looking for the good looking leather chapped driving enthusiasts I had heard so much about
    • Accidentally Found It Whilst I Was Surfing For !Removed!
    • Via Tapatalk

he's big into his rallies and has had most types of rally related cars in the past with the citroen no exception, one was a corolla G6R which was 1 of 420, that was only a 1.6 and had a 6 speed box so wasn't massively fast but was nice, then he went back to subaru with the blue version 6 sport, then the fozzy and now a C4 VTS, although it's a nice car with some cool features it is indeed french

i'm coming form Turkey. www.subaruclubtr.com İ just want to meet other country's Subaru enthusiast, How i found it? i just goole it "Subaru club uk"   :)

But this choice is very funny "Accidentally Found It While I Was Surfing For !Removed!"

• Like 2

By searching for couples having s*x on Subaru bonnets I accidentally "came" (haha get it?!) across this place. ;)

If only that was true. Alas, I was on Scoobynet but as I think I mentioned when joining I just found that forum to be too big with too many members and seemingly a 1000 new posts every minute. I cant keep up with that **** so did a google search for other Subaru forums, saw this, stalked for a bit, decided I liked it and joined. :)

• Like 1