How Did You Find Us (Poll)

Gambit

440 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says. How did you come across us

• I found you through Facebook
    • I found you through Twitter
    • Good Old Google/IE
    • Friend Recommended Me
    • I was looking for the good looking leather chapped driving enthusiasts I had heard so much about
    • Accidentally Found It Whilst I Was Surfing For !Removed!
    • Via Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Im not on Facebook

Your not missing much, unless you want to know what someone who you didn't really like at school/work had for breakfast.

I've a profile but never go on these days, stopped when i split up with the ex years ago

I deactivated my Facebook around New Year time after getting ever increasingly annoyed at family and friends on there, Like Stant says seeing what people had for breakfast others constantly moaning or airing their dirty laundry on it for everyone to see. Too others trying to hard to convince others they live the perfect life. I actually blame facebook for the increased amount of Mongs that use the internet now too, the people that wouldn't have used the internet that much came on for facebook and discovered other places that they could use to annoy people :)

I also think it does a lot more harm to people then good. Well the bad things far out weight the good by miles. Just before i'd came off it I even had a mate of mine's Missus message me asking if I knew a certain person as he was going around saying me and her had been getting our groove on. Just point out I hadn't and didn't even know the guy, I'm guessing he just looked down her freinds list and picked people out but could have caused trouble as easy as that.

I'd rather meet new friends on here and swap phone numbers least that way I either have to go out and meet up or pick my phone up :D

I might go back on at some point,I've even thought of making another account up and just adding a select few

Not everyone was like the above I used to pop on and post jokes or just something cocky really to try cheer someones day up. But for the few thats I thought used it the way it should be was drowned out by other moaning and so on. I do miss something though say for instance I liked Top Gears page or Breaking Bads page you got updates on that. and I could see what is going on with our Facebook page Oh and I found Ricky Gervais **** funny on it  :lol: I do miss seeing his posts 

I don't go on facebook either, 95% of stuff it just a load of ****. a mate has got 1,000's of 'friends', he posted 'going in the shower' he got 107 likes, WTF!

what's the point in trying to impress people you never see and didn't like at school, and if you saw them in the street you would cross the roads to avoid them

I heard about the club at the Scooby meet at SSS

• Like 1

• 1 month later...