Tinted windows

quit

I have mine done I have had them done on all my car's apart from my very 1st car. So would say yes get it done also :D

Only time I have had real problems with reversing is when it's really dark it does block the reverse light out that it gives very little light. 

my ra is dark tint all round and as its a light weight with the thin windows and the fact my front side windows are not factory tinted then it looks real good tho like is being said . reveseing becomes a truckers job ( using mirrors only )

No comment lol

80 quid and will do it Sunday , just waiting for him to confirm

that's cheep mate, do it. 

i got my classic done when i 1st got her looks 100 times better,

ive also got a saloon with limo tint in the back (post-1114-0-65418000-1384281574_thumb.jp but its a tad dark i think especially in this weather 

I have low tints on my GT-B on all side windows and the tailgate.  Still looks good from the outside but its not silly dark so doesn't attract the attention of the law.

tints.png

Tints are on my list of mods that want doing to my car, Adam the tints you have are exactly how would have mine thumbs up looks great ( also gives me an idea as to what they would look like on mine as colour of you car is similar to mine ) :)

i was just going to suggest upgrading the reverse lights as that will illuminate more behind the car, mines a classic wagon tited on the back windows, it's dark not sure what grade though, was the same all round when i got it, removed the fronts on the advise of a policeman friend, well he just laughed when i asked him to check them with a meter

most aftermarket tints on the fronts are illegal despite what grade film you use, if you use a 30% tint that's most likely illegal, i was told that the majority of factory glass is tinted as standard and usually 20% +, this combined with a 20% film puts you over the edge straight away and most customers see a 5/10% tint before fitted and opt out of doing the fronts so not many tinting firms use it anymore they just tint to the customers requirements with advice on legality

I put in a cree led reversing light to help on mine - it improves things a bit but bottom line in the dark without sensors I adopt van sty-lee or hang out the door

Same for me it's the only way in the dark I can reverse. Will get a better bulb see if it helps any. Cheers for the tip :D