Show us pics of your Impreza!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it was worth crashing for the rebuild :) both look nice mate

The car was a cat D write off, got paid out and so bought it back and used the extra to do the rebuild.

Yep - seeing yours I have got to get some lower lights sorted the plain panels I have just don't finish the car off

I thought they were standard on the Sti Type UK? Must admit I wish I had a silver car. Getting fed up having to wash mine every time it rains as it just looks awful with all the crap left behind, shows up really badly on the black.

I thought they were standard on the Sti Type UK? Must admit I wish I had a silver car. Getting fed up having to wash mine every time it rains as it just looks awful with all the crap left behind, shows up really badly on the black.

I understand they were an option on top of the Prodrive Type Uk bits - don't be too put out the silver is just as bad when it rains - Im out there with the hose regularly at the moment - all this rain has stopped me doing the engine bay seeing as there are a few cars on here that have set the standard, however Im interested to see what the professional from Scunthorpe is going to turn out, I think he will be raising the bar here for clean cars 

I've seen some the cars on surrey Scoobies have had done by a old club member who noe does professional detailing, looks amazing.

Must admit If i was being super criticaland I could justify the cost, my car could do with going through a paint correction and full polish.

Check out this Range Rover he did.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=253615

Shopping list will be starting another sheet of A4 soon Jay :D

..it is as well, got to sort the which to do first - the I want in me wants it now but that is not going to happen just yet but it will all come with time.

That detailing is awesome - its like a new car!!

detailing is very good but very time consuming as used to do for a living.

I still have a lot of the stuff, if anyone wants a lesson in using a rotary polishing then I'd be happy to show.

Will be doing mine when the weather is better.