grilles

rubix

new grilles, just wish i didnt have to put number plate back on, but i will see if i can get a smaller 1, next step rear wing.. after some flaps if anyone knows of any prodrive peas

post-191-0-63220100-1365881088_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

yeah was thingking about the square over the fog but im a little OCD and needs to be in the middle lol,  Really Jay we can do that? might be an idea depending on how big the back ground has to be.. what you think it would look like with bigger scoop

Bigger bonnet scoop I like the smaller size one myself.  Rear Spoiler it's a must :D

And the sticker I think would have to go on the bonnet I would have thought :( And I'm the same OCD. But for me it has to look right and in place with my car or it bugs me :D

yeah bit like the old e-type, got the prodrive spoiler selling them cheap on pro-r, bargain.. except they shiped it with no areofoil fixing holes and no prodrive decals. but they gave me a dicount on my grilles and are fitting it for me at ashburton subaru for freeeee, i like free!!! wanna get some prodrive decals for the wings now and MIGHT de-badge and get a PPP for the !Removed! of her

• Like 1

That all sounds like a plan,  thumbsup.gif

As I understand it, so check with your local tester, as long as the letters numbers etc are the correct size and spacing and the mot tester can read it from a specific distance you are good to go, mazda mx5's had them at one point

I would also stick with the smaller scoop - if you want more air through the intercooler go front mount

So I'm guessing most dont like the sti scoop, I know it shouldn't really mater what people think but I kinnda do (not that you could tell by having bug lol) as for thd front mount, if I had that it go for the reverse scoob, I think they look awseome. But as you can tell I'm trying to go fully prodrive

good point well made Gambit maybe if i got a roof and bonet scoops i could pull wheelies, i do like the big ones, but thats another person (laneywrx) who has said they like the smaller ones, is that your baby in the pic laney?

good point well made Gambit maybe if i got a roof and bonet scoops i could pull wheelies, i do like the big ones, but thats another person (laneywrx) who has said they like the smaller ones, is that your baby in the pic laney?

Hey Rubix I believe your car is a reflection of your personality so if you wanna go big you go big huni!!! I've driven a scoob with a big scoop and because i'm short i couldn't see over it :wacko:  LOL but hey each to our own :D And yes thats my girl... I will get some more pics up soon ;)   

I can't say much I have a roof scoop on mine :) I like to see the power bulge but not have it in my face. But unlike Laney I'm not short. But go for it mate what you got to lose, if you don't like it on the car yourself resell it put the smaller one on ;)

Just remember some picture you never know could win me over with it. And I could end up with one ;)

Lmfao of laney, wonderd what you was going to say then, like you I'm was not blessed in the legs area. Mihht just do that gambit, then I could sell it on to you for a bargain lol, iv seen your motors very nice indeed

• Like 1

Lmfao of laney, wonderd what you was going to say then, like you I'm was not blessed in the legs area. Mihht just do that gambit, then I could sell it on to you for a bargain lol, iv seen your motors very nice indeed

Thanks mate. And yeah I held back from saying anything with Laney's last post :D

wrt the scoop size for me its more about function first - if I was going to do short twisty tracks all the time I would go for the big scoop get as much air through the intercooler as possible but longer runs and higher speeds I think I would be worried it would pull the bonnet off -

when experimenting, on closed private roads eusa_angel.gif, the bonnet on mine was moving around quite a bit once into 3 figures, bonnet pins are now also in the shopping list 

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my backside in gear and got subaru to stick my back wing on, as i moaned like a big girl they did it for free GAMBIT would be proud of me. still missing the prodrive badges but they are getting some made up for me, been a few weeks so might see if i can get some more freebies... YES IT NEEDS A CLEAN

post-191-0-46987000-1367095366_thumb.jpg

post-191-0-79584900-1367095372_thumb.jpg

post-191-0-25809100-1367095381_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

cheers gambit, taken me that long to clean and get time to get pics im so slack, or should i say !Removed! weather, still not finished yet altho i was a little !Removed! of when i got my new tax renewal in, gone up to £280 a year, i may as well gone and bought a late 2006 if i new that was going to be the case