cars going soon

Miggs

HAHA RESULT, just got a call back from the insurance and they are now coming round to my way of thinking, his exact words were,

"i have done some more research since we last spoke and to be fair they are more in the top end of the price range we discussed, with that in mind if you can get some cars that qualify the criteria of your current vehicle we will be happy once reviewed to make a payment to you for that value"

well i'm off to trawl the websites looking for a new car :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

Well, to go with the somewhat good news I had today I'm now back to the bad luck I attract, took the kids to school this morning in the subie as per, stopped off at the bank to get some cash for the plumber coming round, comes back and nipped to euro car parts to order some bits for the wife's car, came home all good, goes to the car at 2.40 and just as it's about to fire it gives a tiny pop and goes to just the starter cranking, a few attempts and nothing just constant cranking, runs across to the neighbour to borrow their car, gets kids, comes home, cranks subie and a little stutter like it's gonna fire then back to just cranking, buggered if I know what it is and even more buggered if I'm gonna mess about in the torrential downpour

Sent from my Nexus 7

Glad to hear you're making better progress with the insurance company fella :-)

Not so glad to her about the scooby misbehaving :-(

Any joy with finding a suitable replacement ?

If not I'd chuck a wanted post up on a few forums ,as you can check some of it's history by doing a search of the previous posts the seller has made ;-)

green leather? yeh seen that, i'm determined to get a saloon, gonna see just what i get first and then see whats about, is that white one yours?

No just saw it mate while searching for parts

My old white one there is pictures up on here

Jay, I wasn't rear ended it's just a scrape on the rear door and quarter, it happened boxing day and has been driving pretty much every day since so I don't think it's accident related just bad luck related lol

Savage, I've got numerous cars saved into the laptop and on eBay but they are a wide spectrum in price, until I know exactly what I'm getting money wise and when I don't want to be messing sellers about if I'm not in a position to buy

Matt, I've not looked in the pics section to be fair, I'll have a look when I get a minute

Sent from my Nexus 7

If your owt like me I skim across a lot of words when reading things and piece together the bits in the middle, you may have read, hit back boxing day for example, I did think fuel pump to be honest as it's that kind of not starting symptom, left a few mins and it will just catch like it's about to fire then just crank, as if there's a touch of fuel in there from being cranked if that makes sense, I have some bits to do to the wife's car tomorrow and weather permitting I'm gonna have another look at mine, gonna check obvious things like spark and fuel first then go from there, sods law I've just got a new insurance policy for 12 months and I may not be able to use it again lol

Just went and had a nosey lol couldn't resist, is it still looking like the bottom pic? Sti roof spoiler, type r splitter and the Sti spats? Sent from my Nexus 7

I sold it to a mate , he took Sti spoiler off

Saw it on eBay just before I got my blue one but was all colour coded now