Hello all, first forum I've been on proper in aaages

BlackBosh

Picked this up about 3 weeks ago after getting rid of my old corsa VXR (that I'd had for 3 months) such a nicer car to drive and damn how I love that burble. lets hope this pic works

dw7y.jpg

sorry for the 'arty' shot it was more of a **** take of my new AWD capability haha

Hope you like it

(wolf whistles) Very nice looking motor mate. And i'm bias but I agree a lot better drive I don't think I have driven a car I like as much. And please feel free to have a look around the forums some great members on here all up for a laugh. And have a word with Stanton he's form Leeds might have seen him drive about :) 

I beg to differ I've had a Bugeye for near on 7 years Blobeye in the garage also I drive but is standard apart from a dump valve bigger exhaust and an STI spoiler 

and some added extra gadgets ;) 

But Hawkeyes always been a firm favourite for me from the 1st day I remember seeing it I wanted one :D 

Ha just a bit of owners bias from me, my mate has a classic and it looks the mutts and Ive never jumped on the bug hating band wagon, speaking of wagons, seen some smart ones I love. I think its fair to say I like all imprezas even the newer ones.

• Like 1

I am a bit what can i say ;)

for me if it has the Subaru badge it's a winner anyway ;)

I've always liked the Impreza over the other models but being on here i've seen enough to make me think twice about owning others :D

And should get your mate on here too always good for a laugh on here if nothing else ;) 

Haha be like some of the other members we have ;) 

But if he fancies it he's more than welcome. I'm sure as you will see more like a big family of friends on here than most forums :) 

And he sounds like a right petrolhead you said car's I'm sure he would fit fine on here with or without computer skills :D 

welcome aboard, lovely looking motor, my fave of all imprezas is the face lift classic from 97-01, i like all imprezas including the bug but the bug sport wagon just looks fugly, the bug can look so much nicer with a different set of headlights and the side markers de tangoed

edit*

as for fun to drive, i've owned a modified vauxhall modified classic mini, modified mk2,3 golf gti and the V6 mk4 golf and the classic, i've driven all manner of cars (monster in laws boyfriend is a trade plater) some of the most memorable were a lotus elise, porsche 911 and a boxster s, a saab (yes you read that right) 95 aero hot estate, 250bhp as standard from an estate car, a lexus IS200 sport and a lexus GS300 limo type vehicle, honda civic type R, a rolls phantom, BMW X5 and M5 and M6 (M6 was an awesome beast) and a merc SL500 5.0 V8, out of them being the fun to drive for various reasons the mk2 golf with one of it's 5 16v engines i had in it was the best with the 2.0 ABF engine for drive-ability and fun factor and the V6 i fitted in the mk2 was awesome for noise, i never thought i'd find a car that rivalled the fun factor but the impreza has me hooked, it lacks stuff that most cars now have like a trip computer but i have now got over that small niggle and i prefer not to know what mpg i'm getting lol the subaru is fun on all levels and ticks all my boxes every time i go out in it

I hear you on the MPG front Im actually glad theres no comp now I enjoy it much more, I just track it on fillips so I know how much its costing me a month(still less than some mates finance deals). My last car was a Corsa VXR bags of fun but no grip and having a trip computer meant I felt guilty after every little blast and when I wasn't driving it properly I was taking it so steady I had all sorts up my chuff

I had some real fun in it today and got it rather dirty. tomorrow I'm off looking for some green lanes... because rally car  B)