West Yorkshire Meet March 6th

Yeah got a few pictures. Was a bit windy and cold which I imagine put some people off. But good to meet some people. And now I have a better idea of what people want the next one can be organised better and hopefully with some nicer weather.

• Like 1

Will put the pictures up tomorrow, not the best quality but a few came out ok. Was definitely a good start and a good few people. Will have another meet soon and hopefully have some better weather and on a more convenient day.

• Like 1

F***ing freezing stood on that hilside wind blowing right in your face.

Thanks to dave and fonzey, didn't realise you were traveling that far ! Sorry it wasn't the greatest night, 1st one teething problems and all.

Some nice cars there and i managed to find out who i followed all the way from leeds to pudsey last monday,

I'm still tempeted by the wheels :-)

F***ing freezing stood on that hilside wind blowing right in your face.

Thanks to dave and fonzey, didn't realise you were traveling that far ! Sorry it wasn't the greatest night, 1st one teething problems and all.

Some nice cars there and i managed to find out who i followed all the way from leeds to pudsey last monday,

I'm still tempeted by the wheels :-)

I don't mind the drive to Bradford, always like an excuse to go see Andy and the team at Richard Henry anyway.

Nice meeting you all, stuff like this works much better in summer as we're all inclined to stand around in a carpark somewhere and perve at cars :)

Not the greatest photo's and only a couple.

IMG_6116_zpsb335c55c.jpg

IMG_6118_zps42d94875.jpg

IMG_6119_zps658460ef.jpg

Couldn't get any in front of the RH sign because they were playing with a car in front of store, and also !Removed! windy and cold to take photos

IMG_6122_zpse0c7a9f5.jpg

IMG_6123_zpsb5eda6b1.jpg

• Like 3