West Yorkshire Meet March 6th

The numbers are getting up slowly. Quite a few not able to make the evening so the next one will probably be a weekend. And got a few of RH locals coming whih should be interesting. And hopefully some good photos come out.

The numbers are getting up slowly. Quite a few not able to make the evening so the next one will probably be a weekend. And got a few of RH locals coming whih should be interesting. And hopefully some good photos come out.

Thats it I find with these things it's start's with just a few, but once people know its a serious meet more follow :)  

• Like 1

Nice one drive safe guy's hope you have a great night meeting up. And just think be making history now as a club for your area ;) 

Hopefully 10 years you will be still here saying I remember the 1st one  :)

Landed myself on a conference call at 16:00... should be done before 5, but might mean it's 6 before I get to RH.

What's the cut-off for when you leave RH and go elsewhere? I'll then make a judgement call whether or not I can make RH or go straight to alternate location... whatever that is :D