What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just a light covering this morning, but enough for Joe public to be pussyfooting around on the roads. I planted my foot and the Scooby just gripped and went....lovely [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Ooh ! How much you get David ?

Tried to snow last night here for about ten mins then just !Removed! it down with horrible sleet for the rest of the night

Think you're forecast to get some tonight mate?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Had to say goodbye to the scooby yesterday :( :( she was getting worse with every mile and I can't be without a car for winter. Part exchanged her and one of the mechanics likes scooby's so hopefully he can fit a replacement torque converter (if thats the problem) and she'll be good to go again :) . Managed to pick up a Landrover Disco TD5 at short notice so at least I can still play in the forthcoming snow.

I had one years ago and used to drive from manchester to copley near halifax every day. It was great when we had that bad winter about 5 years ago, I had the right hand lane of the M62 all to myself. :D :D :D :D  until some numpty in a 2 wheel drive tried it :angry:

Rear Drop links fitted one side in 15mins n/s battle that took at least half hour damn you seized bolts, not even half a can of plus gas would help. I reckon with it being so close to the exhaust it's welded itself together over time, brought out a 2ft breaker bar,a few choice swear words and job done

Wasn't having any of it, sprayed some on last night and when I got to work, still all in an hour wasn't too bad I suppose. Ordered some repacement bolts for the front ones when I changed them last week they were pretty haggared

• Like 1

Sorry stants the original ones that held them on my uk turbo looked like twiglets (rusty as fook ) and I stripped the threads taking them off [emoji55]

Glad they've cured your front end "twang" [emoji6] I bought them for the same reason and once fitted swear they made a difference to the "turn in" body roll

Don't worry mate, one was fine but the n/s upper looked like a twiglet too and the bolts have seen better days for the sake of 17 quid from subaru I thought I'd change them.

That's why I bought the rear droplinks too on Tuesday I was impressed with the extra feel and feedback from the new fronts I thought I'd do the rears too. Front deffo feels more secure and planted, with a bit less flex. The rears although I only drove for ten mins make so much difference, now to find a new 20mm arb [emoji16]