What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Put a load of crap out of the garage into my car after finding a mouse best in the garage. Basically threw anything that could have a mouse in it. Unfortunately also found 3 dead baby mice. Humanly rehomed the adult nice we caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember to take the mice at least a mile away or they will find their way back home ;)

Taken car out for test drive after fitting aforementioned droplinks, headed out onto dual carriageway only for some tit in brand new one series bm come up right behind me then pull into fast lane and sit level with me for about half a mile, must have got bored of me not wanting to race him did a u turn at the next brake in the barriers and drove off like a bell end,

Good news is theres no knocking now from the font

Sounds like he was out car hunting, think we need a cv radio in all our subarus so when something like this happens we can call everyone in. Imagine him being chased down by a gang of subarus ;).

Glad you have sorted your knock!

Just remember to take the mice at least a mile away or they will find their way back home ;)

Actually it's only a 100m but yes we took them way up the road and let them loose on a path. Hopefully they'll go and live in someone else's shed

Glad you have sorted your knock!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'd just left the house so not fullly up to temp, had more important things to do like get beer and supplies for tonight, it's only a 40 limit on that stretch and quite built up area so i'm more than happy for him to use his car as a !Removed! extension on his own

• Like 1

Poison and traps mate even in the engine bay if they have been chewing in there. Unfortunately they breed so dam fast the nice way is pointless. The quicker you act the sooner they learn to move on. I know its harsh mice aren't a bad creature but can do damage. Unlike rats but I put poison down for both air rifle rats too and mouse trap for the mice.

Poison and traps mate even in the engine bay if they have been chewing in there. Unfortunately they breed so dam fast the nice way is pointless. The quicker you act the sooner they learn to move on. I know its harsh mice aren't a bad creature but can do damage. Unlike rats but I put poison down for both air rifle rats too and mouse trap for the mice.

Fortunately just in the garage, I don't keep the car in the garage so it's not affected, off to get bait traps tomorrow, just seen another day on the washing machine, he was on step away from lighting a !Removed! and telling me to "give it my best shot"! Bait and traps it is, need to get rid before they get in the house

Fortunately just in the garage, I don't keep the car in the garage so it's not affected, off to get bait traps tomorrow, just seen another day on the washing machine, he was on step away from lighting a !Removed! and telling me to "give it my best shot"! Bait and traps it is, need to get rid before they get in the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your lucky i got a rat under my decking!

I've got Man Flu! Went into work today, purposefully coughing and spluttering everywhere, so if (lol when) I call in sick tomorrow, at least I've been by the whole team to be ill.

Liar, liar pants on fire

Yes I am 7 and a quarter.

Of course the real issue now is that you'll probably actually get man flu.