What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

When you snow foam wash, is that just spray on, rinse off, job done?

A lance is on my wish list and keep getting tempted; especially with the salt on the roads in winter. Plus I think it's a cool bit of kit [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends I tend to go over with a sponge then rinse off, I don't dilute 1st it as I get it free [emoji16] so fill the lance bottle with concentrate, some of them tell you to premix then add to bottle

Depends I tend to go over with a sponge then rinse off, I don't dilute 1st it as I get it free [emoji16] so fill the lance bottle with concentrate, some of them tell you to premix then add to bottle

Free....lucky chap! [emoji106]

What brand do you use mate?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Not sure to be honest it's branded in the companies name but they supply autoglum turtle wax and others It comes I'm 25l drums needless to say last one I got was about 3 years ago and I'm not even half way through

Good effort!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Cleaned my girl yesterday, looks lovely again but each time I do it reminds me how rubbish my alloys are :(. Ideally I would like STI ones so they are on my wish list. Looking at changing my Stereo as well, to a nice touch screen double din... the one I have is alright but you can tell it's rubbish quality lol. Any suggestions?

Aucky, got a pic? :). Always like pics on here. I used to have a cone filter on mine, that combined with the dump valve made the car sound like darth vador :(. I would have another but only if I blanked off the DV.

• Like 1

Cleaned my girl yesterday, looks lovely again but each time I do it reminds me how rubbish my alloys are :(. Ideally I would like STI ones so they are on my wish list. Looking at changing my stereo as well, to a nice touch screen double din... the one I have is alright but you can tell it's rubbish quality lol. Any suggestions?

Aucky, got a pic? :). Always like pics on here. I used to have a cone filter on mine, that combined with the dump valve made the car sound like darth vador :(. I would have another but only if I blanked off the DV.

Dint take 1, I'll take 1 tommora when I'v hopefully got my angel eyes fitted as well [emoji1]

Not doing anything to Subaru but laying some cheap carpet at work, on my own might I add. First time doing it, going okay so far, will post a pic when I am done! (Don't expect and awesome job though ;))

I won`t......tis my trade and has been for 42 years........carpets, laminate, Amtico....in fact any kind of floor except ceramics.

So i`ll be marking you out of 10! 

:lol:

Okay it's done, there are ripples :(. Not bad though so will do lol. If my boss doesn't like it he can do it himself ;).

Carpet...

post-2084-0-65505400-1419265035_thumb.jppost-2084-0-44412700-1419265040_thumb.jp

These are 3 of the printers we have, two at 42" and one at 62"...

post-2084-0-38501400-1419265044_thumb.jp

We have 2 bigger ones upstairs ;).

Those are some nice lights Aucky

Okay it's done, there are ripples :(. Not bad though so will do lol. If my boss doesn't like it he can do it himself ;).

Carpet...

attachicon.gifWP_20141222_13_51_23_Pro.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20141222_13_51_30_Pro.jpg

These are 3 of the printers we have, two at 42" and one at 62"...

attachicon.gifWP_20141222_16_13_53_Pro.jpg

We have 2 bigger ones upstairs ;).

Those are some nice lights Aucky

Have you just cut round the bin and fridges there ? [emoji3]
  • Like 1

Now successfully fitted [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What make is it Dave?.....I know you asked about my parrot a while back, wondered if you got similar.

And how the feck you average 22.4 MPG I don`t know, i`m usually between 15 and 17 urban but I have had 29.9 on a run to Edinburgh. I need to tow a bowser behind me!  :mellow:

What make is it Dave?.....I know you asked about my parrot a while back, wondered if you got similar.

And how the feck you average 22.4 MPG I don`t know, i`m usually between 15 and 17 urban but I have had 29.9 on a run to Edinburgh. I need to tow a bowser behind me!  :mellow:

22.4??? - 26.9 mate  :D , although only been getting 24/25 since the colder weather came in.

I went for the Parrott MKi9100 in the end - got the display screen tucked away in the little cubby hole where your sat nav is, usb port etc in the glovebox and yet to decide where to put my little control module - just at the base of the auto gear selector is where I have in mind at the moment.

Works a treat though  :D

22.4??? - 26.9 mate  :D , although only been getting 24/25 since the colder weather came in.

I went for the Parrott MKi9100 in the end - got the display screen tucked away in the little cubby hole where your sat nav is, usb port etc in the glovebox and yet to decide where to put my little control module - just at the base of the auto gear selector is where I have in mind at the moment.

Works a treat though  :D

Just reading off here: http://www.fuelly.com/car/subaru/outback/2005/chucky7/302715

Now that petrol is getting less expensive I might try the stronger variety ;)

Still can't see 22.4 fella.......have you got it set to US mpg by any chance?

I've run mine on 'the stronger stuff' since I've had it, so maybe worth a shout - it's down to 118.9 at tesco near us now so happy days

The type of driving I do means I generally don't end up sat in queues of traffic. Although it's mostly just local school run stuff, that's a 12 mile round-trip so it still has time to warm up properly etc.

Either that, or I drive like miss daisy  :o